Viggo-Mortensen
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Neues Filmprojekt mit Regisseur Lisandro Alonso

Nach unten

Neues Filmprojekt mit Regisseur Lisandro Alonso Empty Neues Filmprojekt mit Regisseur Lisandro Alonso

Beitrag  Viggo4ever Fr März 15, 2013 11:46 pm

Liebe Mitglieder und Gäste,

Viggo steht ein neues Filmprojekt bevor und zwar mit dem argentinischen Regisseur Lisandro Alonso.
In Interviews bestätigte Viggo das die eine Hälfte des Films in Dänemark und die andere in Argentinien gedreht wird.
Die Drehsprache wird dänisch und spanisch sein.
Das Drehbuch haben Lisandro Alonso und fabian Casas ausgearbeitet.

Inhaltlich wird es um folgendes gehen:

A father and daughter journey from Denmark to an unknown desert that
exists in a realm beyond the confines of civilization. The girl falls
in love and runs off with a boy who belongs to a small gang of men led
by her father, Gunner Blixen. He begins a desperate search for the only
thing that ties him to this world. Time and space blend utterly
together and become suspended around a dog that mutates until it turns
into what may be the very enigma of creation.

At what point does our frail destiny fold back on itself and become
forever severed? How can we manage to remain upright and fight against
the forces of nature? Is time really linear? These are the questions
that weave their way through this film, which is set in an indefinite
space that hovers between the vast Argentine desert and the steep cliffs
of the coastline of old Europe.

Sicher wird Viggo dann den Vater spielen, diese Rolle steht ihm doch wirklich gut, wie sicher alle wissen, die bereits "The Road" gesehen haben. Neues Filmprojekt mit Regisseur Lisandro Alonso 721525889

In dieser Passage beschreibt Alonso wie es zum Filmprojekt kam:

A few years back I received an email telling me that a close friend
had been assassinated in a land far away from her place of birth. She
loved to write and to talk about films, a bit too much at times. In any
case, I was devastated by what had happened to her and I began to think
of this story. Following her advice, I have devoted more space to
words here, and to my own desires. Oddly enough, I feel that this film
has come to me and taken its unreal form as a way of helping me grasp
the world and time we live in, how we vanish in order to inexplicably
return, in utterly mysterious ways.

Die Dreharbeiten sollen Anfang 2013 beginnen und der Film dann 2014 zu sehen sein. Einen Titel hat der Film noch nicht und es ist auch noch nicht bekannt, wer Viggos Tochter im Film spielen wird!Hier findet ihr die aktuelle ImdB Seite zu Alonso ImdB Neues Filmprojekt mit Regisseur Lisandro Alonso 721525889

Weitere Neuigkeiten rund ums Filmprojekt können wir hier posten!
Neues Filmprojekt mit Regisseur Lisandro Alonso 456582788
Viggo4ever
Viggo4ever
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2992

https://viggo-mortensen.forenverzeichnis.com

Nach oben Nach unten

Neues Filmprojekt mit Regisseur Lisandro Alonso Empty Re: Neues Filmprojekt mit Regisseur Lisandro Alonso

Beitrag  Viggo4ever Mi Feb 26, 2014 1:26 am

Soo nun update ich mal wieder einige Neuigkeiten zum Film:

Hier gibt es eine konkrete Info zum Filminhalt, den Drehorten und organisatorischen Aspekten aus vertrauensvoller Quelle:  smile 

"A movie will be filmed in Viedma and La Lobería The General Secretary of State, HugoLastra, received this morning a group of filmmakers from 4L productions who will film in La Loberia. In this context, the government official guaranteed the government's support to this cultural project. Vanina Larraburu and Mariano Catania, both members of the production, explained that part of the film, directed by Lisandro Alonso, will be filmed from 8 to 14 April in Viedma and the surrounding area. "It's a period film, which takes place in 1800. It tells the story of a father and his daughter who come from Denmark and after some events the daughter is found dead and the father begins to go over the whole area, trying to find out what happened," said Catania. He mentioned the meeting with the provincial authorities. "So far they have opened all doors to us, and generally we sense willingness, keenness and enthusiasm with this project which has left everybody very happy,” he said. Catania said that 32 people, between actors and technicians, will come to the capital city of the province. "Here we are going to shoot one of the most important scenes of the film and we will need 50 extras, we have already had three castings," he added. He also highlighted the support of the National Institute of Cinema and Audiovisual Arts (INCAA) and confirmed that the film "would be ready next year.

Unter anderem wird in La Lobería gedreht. Bilder dieser wudnerschönen gegend könnt ihr euch hier ansehen Fotos von La Lobería

Außerdem gab Fabián Casas (Drehbuchautor) kürzlich preis, dass der Film die Adaption eines unveröffentlichten Buches darstellt, welches er geschrieben hat und den spanischen Titel "El parche caliente" (The Hot Patch / Der heiße Fleck) trägt.

Viggo4ever
Viggo4ever
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2992

https://viggo-mortensen.forenverzeichnis.com

Nach oben Nach unten